1. Read Product Data Sheet and Material Safety Data Sheet before using.
2. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA TO CHECK ACID SENSITIVITY BEFORE FULL APPLICATION.
If satisfied with test results, remove all loose dust and dirt from the surface.
Apply when surface temperature is 5 to 35 °C (40 – 95 °F).
Pre-wet very porous surfaces with water to prevent cleaner penetrating too deeply.
TED is highly concentrated and must be diluted with clean water. Recommended dilutions:
a. Efflorescence, rust marks – 1 part TED to 10 parts water.
b. Grout haze, limescale, soap scum – 1 part TED to 20 parts water
8. Pour, brush or spray mixed solution generously onto surface and leave for 3 minutes.
9. Do not allow solution to dry on surface. Clean large areas in sections.
10. Rub with a white nylon scrub pad, or similar, to clean the surface.
11. TED is highly acidic and must be neutralized before rinsing: Use Oxitec-M or dissolve 1 cup of bicarbonate of soda in a bucket of water. Pour, spray over the entire surface and leave for minimum 3 minutes.
12. Rinse surface thoroughly several times with clean water.
13. NOTE: TED is highly acidic and will etch acid sensitive materials such as marble, limestone, travertine and onyx. Concrete should be wet before applying TED and neutralized immediately afterwards to minimize damage.
Suitable Surfaces: natural stone, concrete, brick and grout.
How to Use: Technical Data Sheet